Headlines about Pingtan Marine Enterprise (NASDAQ:PME) have trended somewhat negative recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Pingtan Marine Enterprise earned a coverage optimism score of -0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the company an impact score of 76 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Goldberg Law PC Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (4-traders.com)
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (PME) and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- Kirby McInerney LLP Advises Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. Investors of Potential Claims (finance.yahoo.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Goldberg Law PC Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (finance.yahoo.com)
- Rosen Law Firm Files Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. – PME (4-traders.com)
Pingtan Marine Enterprise (NASDAQ:PME) traded down 0.50% on Tuesday, hitting $3.95. 11,136 shares of the stock were exchanged. The firm has a market cap of $312.27 million, a PE ratio of 246.87 and a beta of 0.99. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $3.50 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.38. Pingtan Marine Enterprise has a 52-week low of $0.84 and a 52-week high of $5.18.
Pingtan Marine Enterprise (NASDAQ:PME) last released its earnings results on Monday, May 15th. The company reported $0.13 earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $5.66 million during the quarter. Pingtan Marine Enterprise had a negative return on equity of 0.32% and a negative net margin of 1.98%. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Pingtan Marine Enterprise will post $1.39 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Separately, TheStreet raised shares of Pingtan Marine Enterprise from a “d+” rating to a “c” rating in a report on Thursday, March 9th.
Pingtan Marine Enterprise Company Profile
Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. is a marine enterprises company. The Company is primarily engaging in ocean fishing through its operating subsidiary, Fujian Provincial Pingtan County Ocean Fishing Group Co, Ltd. (Pingtan Fishing). The Company harvests a range of fish species with its owned and licensed vessels operating within the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone, Indo-Pacific waters, the Arafura Sea of Indonesia, and international waters of Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Receive News & Ratings for Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.