Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 7/26/2017 – Pacira Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/19/2017 – Pacira Pharmaceuticals had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $87.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/14/2017 – Pacira Pharmaceuticals had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They wrote, “Nerve block data for Exparel is anticipated within the next month, and our consultants.””
- 7/5/2017 – Pacira Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/27/2017 – Pacira Pharmaceuticals was given a new $58.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/21/2017 – Pacira Pharmaceuticals had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $87.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/20/2017 – Pacira Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCRX) traded down 2.23% during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $41.70. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 751,158 shares. Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a 52-week low of $29.95 and a 52-week high of $58.95. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $46.95 and a 200 day moving average price of $45.52. The stock’s market capitalization is $1.67 billion.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PCRX) last released its earnings results on Thursday, May 4th. The company reported ($0.19) EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.23) by $0.04. Pacira Pharmaceuticals had a negative net margin of 19.26% and a negative return on equity of 7.71%. The firm had revenue of $69.30 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $70.30 million. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 5.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.15 EPS. Equities research analysts predict that Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. will post ($0.02) EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other news, CAO Kristen Marie Williams sold 21,041 shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals stock in a transaction on Monday, May 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $50.86, for a total transaction of $1,070,145.26. Following the transaction, the chief accounting officer now directly owns 18,775 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $954,896.50. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Also, President James S. Scibetta sold 20,000 shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals stock in a transaction on Monday, May 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $51.20, for a total transaction of $1,024,000.00. Following the transaction, the president now directly owns 47,084 shares in the company, valued at $2,410,700.80. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders have sold 50,564 shares of company stock worth $2,506,682. Insiders own 6.60% of the company’s stock.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a holding company. The Company is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacture and commercialization of pharmaceutical products, based on its DepoFoam extended release drug delivery technology, for use primarily in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers.
Receive News & Ratings for Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.