A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) recently:
- 7/24/2017 – TechTarget was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/24/2017 – TechTarget was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/13/2017 – TechTarget was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “TECHTARGET, a leading online Information Technology media company, provides IT companies with ROI-focused marketing programs to generate leads, shorten sales cycles, and grow revenues. The company is also a leading provider of independent, peer and vendor content, a leading distributor of white papers, and a leading producer of vendor-sponsored Webcasts and Podcasts for the IT market. Its Web sites are complemented by numerous invitation-only events and two magazines. TechTarget provides proven lead generation and branding programs to numerous advertisers including Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, SAP and Symantec. “
- 7/12/2017 – TechTarget was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – TechTarget was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/2/2017 – TechTarget was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of TechTarget, Inc. (NASDAQ TTGT) remained flat at $9.86 during mid-day trading on Wednesday. The company had a trading volume of 12,227 shares. The company has a market capitalization of $270.60 million, a PE ratio of 117.38 and a beta of 1.54. TechTarget, Inc. has a 52-week low of $6.73 and a 52-week high of $10.59. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $9.95 and a 200-day moving average of $9.24.
TechTarget (NASDAQ:TTGT) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, May 10th. The information services provider reported $0.03 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.01) by $0.04. The company had revenue of $23.60 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $23.16 million. TechTarget had a return on equity of 2.19% and a net margin of 2.32%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 5.6% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts anticipate that TechTarget, Inc. will post $0.36 earnings per share for the current year.
In related news, President Kevin Beam sold 17,281 shares of TechTarget stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.19, for a total transaction of $158,812.39. Following the sale, the president now owns 554,425 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,095,165.75. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Insiders have sold a total of 87,429 shares of company stock worth $834,863 in the last three months. 30.19% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
TechTarget, Inc provides online content that helps buyers and sellers of corporate information technology (IT) products and services. The Company’s offerings enable IT vendors to identify, reach and influence corporate IT decision makers researching specific IT purchases through customized marketing programs that include data analytics-driven intelligence solutions, demand generation and brand advertising.
Receive News & Ratings for TechTarget Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TechTarget Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.