News articles about Derma Sciences (NASDAQ:DSCI) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group rates the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Derma Sciences earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 44.6114319343227 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Wednesday’s Top Biopharma Movers (finance.yahoo.com)
- Derma Sciences Buys MEDIHONEY® Brand From Long-Term Partner (finance.yahoo.com)
- Blog Coverage Integra Set to Acquire Derma Sciences; Announced Outlook 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Company News for January 12, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- DERMA SCIENCES, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe Believes the Acquisition by Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation May be Unfair to Shareholders (finance.yahoo.com)
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This article was first published by Transcript Daily and is the sole property of of Transcript Daily. If you are reading this article on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. and international trademark and copyright legislation. The legal version of this article can be viewed at https://transcriptdaily.com/2017/10/09/somewhat-positive-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-derma-sciences-dsci-stock-price.html.
Derma Sciences Company Profile
Derma Sciences, Inc (Derma Sciences) is a medical device company. The Company operates through two segments: advanced wound care and traditional wound care products. Advanced wound care products principally consist of both novel and otherwise differentiated dressings, devices and skin substitutes designed to promote wound healing and/or prevent infection.
Receive News & Ratings for Derma Sciences Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Derma Sciences Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.