A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Verastem (NASDAQ: VSTM):
- 11/8/2017 – Verastem had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – Verastem was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Verastem, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on discovering and developing drugs to improve outcomes for patients with cancer. Its programs target the focal adhesion kinase (FAK) and the phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/mTOR signaling pathways. Its lead FAK inhibitor is defactinib (VS-6063), an orally available candidate for combination therapy with immuno-oncology agents and other anti-cancer compounds. The company’s defactinib is in Phase 1b study for the treatment of pancreatic cancer, as well as in Phase 1/2 clinical trial for the treatment of ovarian cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, mesothelioma, and pancreatic cancer. It also engages in developing duvelisib, an investigational oral therapy that targets the PI3K signaling pathway, as well as attacks malignant B-cells and T-cells and disrupt the tumor microenvironment to help thwart their growth and proliferation for patients with lymphatic cancers through the dual inhibition of PI3K delta and gamma. “
- 11/7/2017 – Verastem had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cann. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Verastem’s loss per share of $0.61 compared to estimated $0.35. This resulted from SG&A expenses of $5.4 million being 21.7% higher than our estimated $4.4 million. Verastem has made recent high level staff additions, which partially contribute to the higher SG&A. The primary driver of the higher operating losses was R&D of $17.7 million compared to our estimated $8.5 million. R&D included a milestone payment to Infinity of $6.0 million. We estimate Q3 loss per share, before the milestone, at $0.46.””
- 10/31/2017 – Verastem was given a new $17.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – Verastem was given a new $17.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “VSTM has made a $6 million milestone payment to INFI (Not Covered), following positive Phase III DUO results in September, with a final milestone of $22 million due upon regulatory approval, which could come in 2019 following a 2018 NDA filing.””
- 10/12/2017 – Verastem had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
Verastem, Inc. (NASDAQ VSTM) opened at $3.27 on Wednesday. Verastem, Inc. has a 12 month low of $1.05 and a 12 month high of $5.71. The company has a current ratio of 3.12, a quick ratio of 3.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06.
Verastem (NASDAQ:VSTM) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.61) EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.32) by ($0.29). equities research analysts expect that Verastem, Inc. will post -1.67 earnings per share for the current year.
Verastem, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on discovering and developing drugs to improve outcomes for patients with cancer. The Company operates in the segment of developing drugs for the treatment of cancer. The Company’s advanced product candidates are VS 6063, VS 4718 and VS 5584.
Receive News & Ratings for Verastem Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verastem Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.