Media coverage about Ann (NYSE:ANN) has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ann earned a coverage optimism score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the specialty retailer an impact score of 44.7417022616943 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Demand Gen Report Partners With The Community Food Bank Of New Jersey, Donates Proceeds From Annual B2B Marketing Exchange To Feed 25 Families This Thanksgiving (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Analogic Announces Timing for First Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Northwest Federal Celebrates 70th Anniversary, Partners with Project GiveBack (markets.financialcontent.com)
- EMQQ, The First Broad-Based Emerging Markets Internet and Ecommerce ETF, Marks Third Anniversary (markets.financialcontent.com)
- New Canon Digital Radiography Systems to be Showcased at RSNA Annual Meeting, Highlighting Ergonomic Design (prnewswire.com)
Shares of Ann (ANN) remained flat at $$44.92 during mid-day trading on Wednesday. Ann has a 1 year low of $31.69 and a 1 year high of $48.95.
Separately, KeyCorp upgraded Ann to an “overweight” rating and set a $50.00 price target on the stock in a research report on Saturday, September 30th.
WARNING: This piece was first published by Transcript Daily and is owned by of Transcript Daily. If you are accessing this piece on another domain, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this piece can be viewed at https://transcriptdaily.com/2017/11/22/ann-ann-receiving-somewhat-positive-media-coverage-report-shows.html.
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for Ann Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ann Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.