News coverage about Cleantech Solutions International (NASDAQ:CLNT) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Cleantech Solutions International earned a coverage optimism score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the industrial products company an impact score of 46.0946080487371 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- BRIEF-CLEANTECH SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL’S UNIT ENTERS SHARE SWAP AGREEMENT WITH MARVEL FINANCE (CLNT) (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Cleantech International : Aims for Sky on Swap with Integrated Media (4-traders.com)
- Cleantech Solutions (CLNT) Reports Conditional Share Swap Agreement with Marvel Finance Limited (streetinsider.com)
- Cleantech Solutions International Enters into Conditional Share Swap Agreement with Marvel Finance Limited to Extend its Footprint in Advanced Media Technology (finance.yahoo.com)
- Cleantech Solutions International Inc (CLNT) Executes Share Swap Agreement with Marvel Finance; Shares Skyrocket (finance.yahoo.com)
Cleantech Solutions International (NASDAQ CLNT) opened at $5.86 on Friday. Cleantech Solutions International has a 12 month low of $2.31 and a 12 month high of $12.40.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Somewhat Positive Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Cleantech Solutions International (CLNT) Stock Price” was first posted by Transcript Daily and is the property of of Transcript Daily. If you are viewing this story on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of United States & international copyright & trademark law. The original version of this story can be accessed at https://transcriptdaily.com/2017/11/26/somewhat-positive-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-cleantech-solutions-international-clnt-stock-price.html.
About Cleantech Solutions International
Cleantech Solutions International, Inc, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells textile dyeing and finishing machines and sells forged products and fabricated products to a range of clean technology customers, including high precision forged rolled rings and related components for the wind power industry and other industries.
Receive News & Ratings for Cleantech Solutions International Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cleantech Solutions International Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.