Media coverage about ADT (NYSE:ADT) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. ADT earned a news impact score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the health services provider an impact score of 45.2237978243073 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Global Physical Security Market 2017 – Cisco Systems, Bosch Security Systems, Inc., Tyco International Plc … – MENAFN.COM (menafn.com)
- Smart Home as a Service Market – Integrated Services to Continue … – MilTech (military-technologies.net)
- Private Security Service Market | G4S, Securitas AB, ADT Corporation, llied Universal – MilTech (military-technologies.net)
- Physical Security Services Market – Growth by Top Company, Geographical Region, Application, Driver, Trends & Forecast to 2021 (sbwire.com)
- Global $11.1 Billion Personal Emergency Response System/Medical Alert System Market to 2025 (finanznachrichten.de)
Shares of ADT (NYSE ADT) traded up $0.03 during trading on Monday, hitting $41.98. The company had a trading volume of 4,110,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,405,878. ADT has a one year low of $24.22 and a one year high of $41.98.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This piece of content was first reported by Transcript Daily and is the sole property of of Transcript Daily. If you are reading this piece of content on another domain, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright and trademark law. The correct version of this piece of content can be read at https://transcriptdaily.com/2017/11/27/somewhat-positive-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-adt-adt-stock-price.html.
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
Receive News & Ratings for ADT Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.