Media coverage about Kate Spade & Co (NYSE:KATE) has trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Kate Spade & Co earned a news impact score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the textile maker an impact score of 46.3300292940559 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Nominate Slate of 11 at Qualcomm’s (QCOM) 2018 Annual Meeting – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- Kate Middleton’s Third Pregnancy Style: See Her Latest Formal, Fitness and Casual Outfits (eonline.com)
- How will future sisters-in-law Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle get on? (stuff.co.nz)
- Keeping Kate company? Carole Middleton is spotted leaving Kensington Palace with her pregnant daughter while Prince William is on an official visit to Finland (dailymail.co.uk)
- Where does Holly Willoughby’s outfit today come from? This Morning host’s Kate Spade top and Maje pinafore revealed (thesun.co.uk)
Shares of Kate Spade & Co (KATE) opened at $18.49 on Tuesday. Kate Spade & Co has a 1-year low of $14.02 and a 1-year high of $24.24. The company has a current ratio of 3.66, a quick ratio of 2.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.89.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: “Somewhat Positive Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Kate Spade & Co (KATE) Stock Price” was originally reported by Transcript Daily and is owned by of Transcript Daily. If you are viewing this news story on another site, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of international trademark & copyright laws. The legal version of this news story can be read at https://transcriptdaily.com/2017/12/05/somewhat-positive-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-kate-spade-co-kate-stock-price.html.
Kate Spade & Co Company Profile
Kate Spade & Company is engaged in the design and marketing of a range of accessories and apparel. It operates through three segments. The KATE SPADE North America segment consists of the Company’s kate spade new york and JACK SPADE brands in North America. The KATE SPADE International segment consists of the Company’s kate spade new york and JACK SPADE brands in international markets, which operates principally in Japan, Asia (excluding Japan), Europe and Latin America).
Receive News & Ratings for Kate Spade & Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kate Spade & Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.