Headlines about Jaguar Health (NASDAQ:JAGX) have been trending positive on Friday, Accern reports. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Jaguar Health earned a news sentiment score of 0.39 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 44.6962973148988 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Jaguar Health, Inc., (NASDAQ: JAGX) – Average True Range (ATR) in Focus – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- Notable Runners of Sector: Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX), Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRZO) – The Stock Street (press release) (thestreetpoint.com)
- Here’s What Short-Term Traders Should Know – Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAGX) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Jaguar Health, Inc., (NASDAQ: JAGX) – Intraday Trade Secrets – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- Analysts’ Recommendation in Spotlight: Jaguar Health Inc (NASDAQ: JAGX) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
Jaguar Health (NASDAQ JAGX) remained flat at $$0.13 on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 820,250 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,022,413. The stock has a market cap of $12.33, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.20 and a beta of 0.41. Jaguar Health has a fifty-two week low of $0.10 and a fifty-two week high of $1.52. The company has a current ratio of 0.26, a quick ratio of 0.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35.
Jaguar Health Company Profile
Jaguar Health, Inc, formerly Jaguar Animal Health, Inc, is a natural-products pharmaceuticals company. The Company is focused on developing and commercializing novel, sustainably derived gastrointestinal products for both human prescription use and animals on a global basis. The Company, through its subsidiary Napo Pharmaceuticals, Inc, is focused on developing and commercializing proprietary human gastrointestinal pharmaceuticals for the global marketplace from plants used traditionally in rainforest areas.
Receive News & Ratings for Jaguar Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jaguar Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.