Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded 12% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. Xenon has a market capitalization of $35.49 million and approximately $11,945.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Xenon token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Mercatox. In the last seven days, Xenon has traded down 14.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011582 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004442 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.30 or 0.01120950 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022084 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00078173 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009495 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $41.38 or 0.00392071 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00119500 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002505 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Xenon
Xenon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase Xenon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xenon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xenon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.