Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for about $2.93 or 0.00033627 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. Aeon has a total market cap of $45.32 million and approximately $138,667.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Aeon has traded 19.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $239.19 or 0.02747930 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00019800 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029132 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012187 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002624 BTC.
Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2014. Aeon’s total supply is 15,482,349 coins. Aeon’s official website is www.aeon.cash. The Reddit community for Aeon is /r/aeon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeon’s official Twitter account is @AeonCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.