Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 14.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Electra has traded down 28.9% against the US dollar. One Electra coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges. Electra has a market cap of $42.74 million and $95,958.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $600.47 or 0.06980960 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00093697 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00028194 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.68 or 0.00147406 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.51 or 0.00889540 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00065272 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00051018 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.72 or 0.00355799 BTC.
ECA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 23,877,723,759 coins and its circulating supply is 23,010,567,206 coins. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electra is an PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the NIST5 algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.