Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. Over the last seven days, Bitcore has traded up 19.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcore coin can now be purchased for about $31.21 or 0.00289239 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. Bitcore has a market cap of $354.54 million and $1.68 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $10,839.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $967.66 or 0.08968360 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,534.04 or 0.14217700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $228.46 or 0.02117370 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $322.33 or 0.02987410 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.77 or 0.00322298 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $140.97 or 0.01306570 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $487.06 or 0.04514090 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00089983 BTC.
BTX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It launched on April 24th, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 16,809,663 coins and its circulating supply is 11,360,464 coins. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcore is bitcore.cc.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.