Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded down 10.3% against the US dollar. One Waves Community Token coin can currently be purchased for $2.20 or 0.00022021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kuna, HitBTC, YoBit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Waves Community Token has a total market capitalization of $21.93 million and $159,139.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009890 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $118.67 or 0.01188520 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003747 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017361 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00058825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010029 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00094148 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.86 or 0.00229004 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00018612 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
Waves Community Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,973,578 coins. The official message board for Waves Community Token is wavestalk.org. Waves Community Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Waves Community Token is wavesplatform.com. The Reddit community for Waves Community Token is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Waves Community Token Coin Trading
Waves Community Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, OpenLedger DEX, Liqui, Livecoin, YoBit, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinrail, Bitcoin Indonesia, Kuna, Cryptomate, Gate.io, Exmo, HitBTC, Bittrex, Binance, LiteBit.eu and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.