News coverage about Argos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARGS) has been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Argos Therapeutics earned a coverage optimism score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 44.5853015062517 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARGS) – Analysts’ Recommendation in Spotlight – Nasdaq Journal (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Technical Perspectives on Biotech Stocks — Argos Therapeutics, – KAIT Jonesboro, AR – Region 8 News, weather, sports (kait8.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (ARGS) – Investors Alert on Unusual Volume Move – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Hot Stock in Focus – Argos Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ARGS) – Stocks Pen (stockspen.com)
- Investor’s Roundup (SMA’s Analysis) – Argos Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ARGS) – Stocks Pen (stockspen.com)
Separately, ValuEngine raised shares of Argos Therapeutics from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, February 2nd.
Shares of Argos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARGS) traded down $0.01 on Friday, reaching $1.35. 235,703 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,153,322. The stock has a market cap of $8.35, a PE ratio of -0.05 and a beta of 0.99. The company has a quick ratio of 2.29, a current ratio of 2.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.46. Argos Therapeutics has a fifty-two week low of $1.33 and a fifty-two week high of $32.00.
About Argos Therapeutics
Argos Therapeutics, Inc (Argos) is an immuno-oncology company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of individualized immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases based on its technology platform called Arcelis. The Company’s Arcelis technology platform utilizes biological components from a patient’s own cancer cells or virus to generate individualized immunotherapies.
Receive News & Ratings for Argos Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argos Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.