Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 24th. Clams has a total market cap of $16.17 million and approximately $65,667.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Clams coin can now be bought for about $5.60 or 0.00058959 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex and YoBit. In the last seven days, Clams has traded 21.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.45 or 0.00215257 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.03 or 0.00274009 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00068340 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.86 or 0.00135395 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.27 or 0.00308096 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00017457 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001355 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003457 BTC.
Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) is a coin. Its genesis date was May 15th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,589,246 coins and its circulating supply is 2,886,382 coins. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Clams’ official website is clamcoin.org. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient.
Clams Coin Trading
Clams can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bleutrade, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Clams directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clams must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Clams using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clams and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.