Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 19.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 24th. Elite has a total market capitalization of $8.83 million and $8,701.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elite coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Elite has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00075900 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00092680 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00034768 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003337 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.03 or 0.00708014 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00029712 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00098600 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000194 BTC.
Elite (CURRENCY:1337) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 28,320,170,594 coins and its circulating supply is 25,517,817,479 coins. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elite’s official website is www.1337coin.net. Elite’s official Twitter account is @1337CoinUpdates.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Elite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.