Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 17.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 24th. Hedge has a market cap of $17.05 million and approximately $3,710.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Hedge has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. One Hedge token can now be purchased for approximately $4.60 or 0.00048330 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009870 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $116.15 or 0.01221480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003663 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00018160 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00057657 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010546 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00093464 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.77 or 0.00218398 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019535 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
Hedge was first traded on October 16th, 2017. Hedge’s total supply is 5,100,033 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,709,674 tokens. The Reddit community for Hedge is /r/hedgetoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hedge’s official Twitter account is @hedgetoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Hedge is www.hedge-crypto.com. Hedge’s official message board is t.me/joinchat/F5fglQ7DVPV2wi4JK8Mw9A.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.