Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 24th. In the last week, Musicoin has traded down 20.9% against the dollar. One Musicoin coin can now be bought for $0.0178 or 0.00000184 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. Musicoin has a total market capitalization of $11.35 million and approximately $64,020.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009909 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $116.94 or 0.01224450 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00018101 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00057307 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010462 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00094107 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00217897 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019524 BTC.
Musicoin Coin Profile
Musicoin’s launch date was February 11th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 638,299,200 coins. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Musicoin is www.musicoin.org. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Musicoin
Musicoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Musicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Musicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Musicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.