Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 24th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for approximately $1.14 or 0.00011897 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatehub, Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $59.50 million and approximately $397,187.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00175781 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00032684 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00023364 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007241 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000265 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official website is www.quantumproject.org. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, Gatehub and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.