Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 24th. In the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded down 21.6% against the US dollar. Veritaseum has a total market cap of $464.54 million and approximately $461,524.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veritaseum token can now be purchased for $228.09 or 0.02343270 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Token Store.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009719 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $118.93 or 0.01221820 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017887 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00058021 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010278 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00093538 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.39 or 0.00219752 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019131 BTC.
Veritaseum was first traded on April 25th, 2017. Veritaseum’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,036,645 tokens. Veritaseum’s official website is veritas.veritaseum.com. Veritaseum’s official Twitter account is @Veritaseuminc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Veritaseum Token Trading
Veritaseum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Token Store. It is not presently possible to buy Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.