AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 24th. AppCoins has a total market cap of $71.41 million and $4.05 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for $0.71 or 0.00007420 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, AppCoins has traded down 24% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009819 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $116.99 or 0.01216340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003627 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00020395 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00057400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010420 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00095453 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00218213 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019324 BTC.
AppCoins’ launch date was November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to buy AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.