Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 24th. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for $4.86 or 0.00050557 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, AEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC. Bancor has a market capitalization of $190.22 million and approximately $4.17 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bancor has traded 15.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.86 or 0.01215650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003664 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00019945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00057569 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010423 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00094820 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.08 or 0.00219340 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019316 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor launched on June 12th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 74,674,588 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,141,345 tokens. The official website for Bancor is bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui, Bancor Network, AEX, Bittrex, Binance, COSS and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.