CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 25th. One CHIPS coin can now be bought for about $0.34 or 0.00003600 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, CHIPS has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar. CHIPS has a total market capitalization of $7.01 million and $2,395.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,427.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,143.60 or 0.12272400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00035748 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.00 or 0.00224701 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00024058 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00027113 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $139.64 or 0.01495260 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004351 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002030 BTC.
CHIPS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,844,522 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CHIPS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CHIPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.