Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 25th. During the last seven days, Clams has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar. One Clams coin can now be bought for about $5.44 or 0.00057569 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. Clams has a total market capitalization of $15.72 million and $81,511.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.03 or 0.00211864 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.39 or 0.00268508 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00068086 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002191 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.50 or 0.00142796 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00311396 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00017570 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003490 BTC.
Clams Coin Profile
Clams is a coin. Its launch date was May 15th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,590,183 coins and its circulating supply is 2,887,996 coins. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient. Clams’ official website is clamcoin.org. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Clams Coin Trading
Clams can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bleutrade, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Clams directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Clams must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Clams using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clams and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.