Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 25th. One Credo token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000266 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Credo has a market capitalization of $14.00 million and $1,786.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Credo has traded down 12.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009866 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.98 or 0.01232730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00020331 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00059057 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00096206 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.37 or 0.00223272 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00019209 BTC.
Credo was first traded on May 2nd, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken. The official website for Credo is bitbounce.com/credo.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.