Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded 20.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 24th. During the last seven days, Cryptonex has traded 30.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptonex coin can now be purchased for $5.29 or 0.00055077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and YoBit. Cryptonex has a total market capitalization of $238.96 million and $231,932.00 worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $116.86 or 0.01215650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003664 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00019945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00057569 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010423 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00094820 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.08 or 0.00219340 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019316 BTC.
Cryptonex launched on August 11th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 106,571,778 coins and its circulating supply is 45,134,153 coins. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptonex’s official website is cryptonex.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptonex platform is developed as international acquiring and is based on blockсhain technology. Safe system based on blockchain technology is protected against unauthorized access. Users can convert fiat money to any cryptocurrencies and tokens, as well as spend cryptocurrency with the help of bank cards and mobile applications with contactless payments. Cryptonex is developed as an open source code platform. To account property rights, cryptocurrency of the same name Cryptonex, ticker CNX is used. “
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonex must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.