Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 25th. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for $13.45 or 0.00139347 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets. Over the last week, Diamond has traded 13.7% lower against the dollar. Diamond has a market cap of $35.83 million and $12,280.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $591.81 or 0.06133820 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00077496 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00022882 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.77 or 0.00754253 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00101432 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00055240 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.46 or 0.00315613 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00037935 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2013. Diamond’s total supply is 2,664,194 coins. The official website for Diamond is bit.diamonds. Diamond’s official Twitter account is @dmdcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinsMarkets and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.