GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded up 41.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 25th. GlobalBoost-Y has a market cap of $400,109.00 and $6,548.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GlobalBoost-Y has traded up 9.6% against the dollar. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can now be bought for about $0.0290 or 0.00000307 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,533.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $833.37 or 0.08821530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,169.16 or 0.12376100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $214.38 or 0.02269310 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $271.39 or 0.02872750 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.65 or 0.00377358 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $113.80 or 0.01204610 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.26 or 0.00119227 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $386.13 or 0.04087330 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 13,784,112 coins. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost. The official website for GlobalBoost-Y is www.globalboost.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “BSTY brings a completely new algorithm to the digital currency scene, and combines it with our real products, real company, and visible & accountable leadership. They aim to improve the acceptance of digital money, providing a safe & attractive investment using Yescrypt as POW – which is ASIC and FGPA resistant.. “
Buying and Selling GlobalBoost-Y
GlobalBoost-Y can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to purchase GlobalBoost-Y directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GlobalBoost-Y must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GlobalBoost-Y using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.