Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded down 11.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 24th. Grid+ has a market cap of $29.61 million and $113.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Grid+ token can currently be bought for about $0.75 or 0.00007754 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Grid+ has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.17 or 0.01211840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003613 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00019843 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00058114 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010299 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00094249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.38 or 0.00219238 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00019159 BTC.
Grid+ was first traded on October 22nd, 2017. Grid+’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,236,491 tokens. Grid+’s official message board is blog.gridplus.io/?gi=a39516b31e86. Grid+’s official Twitter account is @gridplus_energy. Grid+’s official website is gridplus.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Grid+ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grid+ must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Grid+ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.