Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 25th. One Musicoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0176 or 0.00000186 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. Musicoin has a market capitalization of $11.23 million and $54,424.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Musicoin has traded down 18.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009822 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.06 or 0.01227440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003665 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019701 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00058427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00096090 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.07 or 0.00222803 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00019221 BTC.
Musicoin’s launch date was February 11th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 639,469,164 coins. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official website is www.musicoin.org. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Musicoin
Musicoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Musicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Musicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Musicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.