NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 28.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 25th. During the last seven days, NuShares has traded 67% lower against the dollar. One NuShares token can currently be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange and alcurEX. NuShares has a market capitalization of $4.56 million and $10,102.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00266803 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00064876 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007013 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here. NuShares’ official website is nubits.com/nushares. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuShares are units held by individuals who wish to help support and maintain the Nu network. Owning NuShares is not required to use NuBits. Instead, NuShares are intended to be a source of network equity for developers, entrepreneurs, and speculators. NuShareholders can receive network revenues in the form of Peercoin dividends paid out by a custodian. NuShareholders can cast votes for actions that positively affect the Nu network. These actions help adjust the supply and demand for NuBits so that they will always remain at a long-term $1.00 US value. “
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: alcurEX and SouthXchange. It is not possible to purchase NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.