PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 25th. PutinCoin has a market capitalization of $3.78 million and approximately $7,925.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded down 18.9% against the dollar. One PutinCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0107 or 0.00000115 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $34.63 or 0.00371591 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001209 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005915 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006958 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002439 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00131313 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004942 BTC.
PutinCoin Coin Profile
PutinCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2017. PutinCoin’s total supply is 352,546,231 coins. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PutinCoin is putincoin.org/forum. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
Buying and Selling PutinCoin
PutinCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.