Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 24th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.13 or 0.00011804 BTC on exchanges including Gatehub, Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 15% against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $58.98 million and approximately $369,693.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00174504 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004311 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00032542 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023897 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007082 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000283 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official website is www.quantumproject.org. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Gatehub and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.