Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 5.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 24th. Request Network has a market cap of $193.77 million and approximately $5.41 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003112 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, OKEx and Liqui. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded 10.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009796 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.16 or 0.01217410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003654 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00019951 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00057876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010335 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00094462 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.34 or 0.00219908 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00019378 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network was first traded on October 7th, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 641,462,769 tokens. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Request Network is blog.request.network. Request Network’s official website is request.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, IDEX, Mercatox, Liqui, EtherDelta, Binance, Kucoin, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.