Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 25th. One Rivetz token can currently be purchased for about $0.77 or 0.00007974 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Rivetz has a market cap of $20.20 million and approximately $8,760.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Rivetz has traded down 20.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009804 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $118.56 or 0.01223850 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00019956 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00058877 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00095964 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.83 or 0.00225378 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019175 BTC.
Rivetz’s launch date was August 9th, 2017. Rivetz’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 26,244,468 tokens. The Reddit community for Rivetz is /r/Rivetz. Rivetz’s official Twitter account is @rivetzcorp and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rivetz’s official website is rivetz.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Buying and Selling Rivetz
Rivetz can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Rivetz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rivetz must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rivetz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.