StarCredits (CURRENCY:STRC) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 25th. One StarCredits token can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00003104 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. StarCredits has a market cap of $1.37 million and approximately $0.00 worth of StarCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, StarCredits has traded 21.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009837 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $115.67 or 0.01232060 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003651 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00019454 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00060368 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00096440 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.72 or 0.00220666 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00019478 BTC.
StarCredits Token Profile
StarCredits launched on July 31st, 2017. StarCredits’ total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,500,000 tokens. StarCredits’ official Twitter account is @_backtoearth and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StarCredits is backto.earth.
StarCredits Token Trading
StarCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase StarCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StarCredits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StarCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StarCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.