Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 25th. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for $8.94 or 0.00094757 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Triangles has traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar. Triangles has a market capitalization of $945,316.00 and $239.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00076132 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00094842 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00039077 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003197 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.34 or 0.00703103 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00029685 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000196 BTC.
Triangles Coin Profile
TRI is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 105,728 coins. The official website for Triangles is www.triangles.network. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triangles must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.