VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 25th. One VeChain coin can currently be purchased for $5.66 or 0.00060377 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Qryptos, BigONE and Binance. Over the last week, VeChain has traded 1.8% higher against the dollar. VeChain has a market capitalization of $2.70 billion and approximately $46.89 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $115.52 or 0.01232270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003607 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00019011 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00096259 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.03 or 0.00224313 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00019701 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $965.90 or 0.10303400 BTC.
VeChain Coin Profile
VeChain launched on August 15th, 2017. VeChain’s total supply is 873,378,637 coins and its circulating supply is 476,398,143 coins. The official website for VeChain is www.vechain.com. VeChain’s official Twitter account is @Vechain1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VeChain is /r/vechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
Buying and Selling VeChain
VeChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Gate.io, HitBTC, BigONE, Binance, Kucoin, Lbank, Qryptos, COSS and Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.