Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 25th. During the last week, Zilla has traded 24.8% lower against the dollar. One Zilla token can now be bought for $0.30 or 0.00003152 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Zilla has a total market capitalization of $11.19 million and $1.29 million worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009890 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $117.08 or 0.01229300 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00020157 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00058451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010483 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00096217 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.36 or 0.00224289 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00019226 BTC.
Zilla launched on November 6th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,266,692 tokens. The official website for Zilla is zla.io. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zilliqa is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Zilla
Zilla can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy Zilla directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilla must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilla using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.