ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 24th. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for $1.64 or 0.00017115 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. Over the last week, ZrCoin has traded down 17.1% against the U.S. dollar. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $6.26 million and $35,333.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009878 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.56 or 0.01224200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003667 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00018231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00057172 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00094411 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.89 or 0.00217571 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00019248 BTC.
ZrCoin launched on March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,894 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,807,146 tokens. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin. ZrCoin’s official website is zrcoin.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.