Pandacoin (CURRENCY:PND) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. During the last week, Pandacoin has traded 8.9% higher against the dollar. Pandacoin has a market cap of $8.45 million and $14,132.00 worth of Pandacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pandacoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and BX Thailand.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00045618 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001888 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008886 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004670 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002451 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003512 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005648 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00001121 BTC.
PND is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 15th, 2014. Pandacoin’s total supply is 32,514,916,898 coins. Pandacoin’s official Twitter account is @PandaCoinPND and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pandacoin is digitalpandacoin.org.
Pandacoin Coin Trading
Pandacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and BX Thailand. It is not possible to buy Pandacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pandacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pandacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pandacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pandacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.