Bitvolt (CURRENCY:VOLT) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 13th. Bitvolt has a market capitalization of $22,843.00 and $6.00 worth of Bitvolt was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitvolt has traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitvolt coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.62 or 0.00168182 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00018747 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Iconic (ICON) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- EGO (EGO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Bitvolt (CRYPTO:VOLT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 6th, 2017. Bitvolt’s total supply is 61,608,156 coins and its circulating supply is 16,588,056 coins. Bitvolt’s official website is bitvolt.co.
Buying and Selling Bitvolt
Bitvolt can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Bitvolt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitvolt must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitvolt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitvolt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitvolt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.