Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. Over the last seven days, Janus has traded flat against the US dollar. Janus has a market capitalization of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Janus token can currently be bought for about $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008407 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003233 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.06 or 0.00816081 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00018061 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012350 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00042989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00162510 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00056671 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00195762 BTC.
Janus was first traded on December 31st, 2016. Janus’ total supply is 25,201,489 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,020,335 tokens. Janus’ official Twitter account is @Janus_Token. The official website for Janus is janustoken.com. Janus’ official message board is medium.com/@Janus_Token.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Buying and Selling Janus
Janus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Janus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Janus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.