Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. In the last week, Magnet has traded up 6.5% against the dollar. One Magnet coin can now be purchased for $0.0840 or 0.00001036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Magnet has a total market capitalization of $1.92 million and approximately $9,543.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006999 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005289 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.77 or 0.00083390 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00017093 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001861 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 73.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000230 BTC.
Magnet (MAG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 1st, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 23,084,261 coins and its circulating supply is 22,834,261 coins. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Magnet is magnetwork.io. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io.
Magnet Coin Trading
Magnet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to buy Magnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnet must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Magnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.