MAZA (CURRENCY:MZC) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 13th. Over the last seven days, MAZA has traded up 30.7% against the US dollar. MAZA has a market capitalization of $1.20 million and $2,121.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MAZA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MazaCoin (MZC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000097 BTC.
MAZA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 7th, 2014. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MAZA’s official website is www.mazacoin.org.
MAZA Coin Trading
MAZA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase MAZA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAZA must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MAZA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.