PizzaCoin (CURRENCY:PIZZA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. PizzaCoin has a market cap of $1,744.00 and $0.00 worth of PizzaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PizzaCoin has traded 22.1% higher against the dollar. One PizzaCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pura (PURA) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004056 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00059137 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000660 BTC.
PizzaCoin Coin Profile
PizzaCoin (CRYPTO:PIZZA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 18th, 2016. PizzaCoin’s total supply is 10,127,917 coins and its circulating supply is 1,377,917 coins. PizzaCoin’s official website is pizzacoin.net.
PizzaCoin Coin Trading
PizzaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy PizzaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PizzaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PizzaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PizzaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PizzaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.