Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded down 17.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $787,386.00 and approximately $94.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be bought for $0.0761 or 0.00000940 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 51.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
USC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 7th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.