Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 13th. Xios has a market cap of $202,960.00 and $144.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Xios coin can currently be bought for $0.0944 or 0.00001163 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, YoBit and CoinsMarkets. During the last week, Xios has traded 27.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.98 or 0.00689497 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007071 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003811 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001818 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00099469 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002299 BTC.
Xios (CRYPTO:XIOS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 7th, 2017. Xios’ total supply is 2,149,688 coins. Xios’ official website is www.xioscoin.com. Xios’ official Twitter account is @xioscoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Buying and Selling Xios
Xios can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to purchase Xios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xios must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Xios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.